5 Paragraph Essay Example For Middle School
Middle School Five-Paragraph Essay Prompts- 20 Good Suggestions
One of the hardest part of writing and essay is coming up with a good topic to write about. You want to make sure that you choose a topic that you find interesting and one that you will want to write about. The more passionate you feel about your topic, the better your paper will be. When you find a topic interesting, you normally will find that you can write the paper a lot easier. That is mainly because you will usually have a lot more information for subjects that interest you.
The topic should also be unique. Don’t write your paper on the same subject as someone else because then your teacher will be grading yours against the other person’s paper. This may happen without your teacher’s knowledge. They may not take the other paper into account but if they do, it is just one more thing that can mess you up.
The five paragraph essay will have an introduction that includes the main point of the paper. Three paragraphs that each describe a different reason that supports the main point of the paper. It will also include a conclusion which will help you wrap the paper up and will reiterate the main points of the piece. Here are twenty good topics that you can write this paper on.
- If you were the President of the United States, what would you aim to improve?
- What ways can you prevent or stop bullying?
- Should kids be allowed to vote?
- What was a moment that you were extremely proud of yourself?
- What was the scariest day of your life?
- Should you have homework?
- Should you take the standardize tests?
- What are some ways that you can be an effective learner?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- What is your strongest asset?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- When have you felt the most secure?
- Where is the one place that you would love to go?
- What do you want to be when you graduate?
- Why is education important?
- What are some things you need to work on?
- What was your favorite movie?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- What would you tell a younger generation about middle school?
- What is your favorite sport and why?
We pointed out the best solvers for the most common problems with essay drafting, composing and editing.
Nowadays all you need is available on the web. But you should always check source for its credibility.
One of the best sources of sample five-paragraph essays is former students. The reason why these are great resources for special education teachers is because they are usually written around the level of your students, on topics that your students can relate to, and children and teens like to see the work of peers their age.
You will want to remove the name of the student before you copy this essay for privacy reasons. To be on the safe side, you should also ask the student if he or she minds if you use the five-paragraph essay to help students in future classes. Usually students are honored, especially struggling writers (which can help build their self-esteem), but every once in a while a student is too embarrassed.
Save these in a file (copied to transparencies), so it is easy to share different samples of five-paragraph essays each day during this writing unit.