Why My Family Is Important Essay
Essay about Family Values
507 Words3 Pages
When raising a child one is taught values by their families that they feel are important for their child to have. I believe that family values consist of certain actions and qualities that are important to a family to uphold. Values that are important in my family are honesty, trust and to have respect for others. Each of these values is equally important in my family. They played a big role into making me the person I am now.
Growing up in my family taught me that honesty is the best policy. When I would get into trouble as a child I would often try to lie to my mom thinking that would save me from being punished. I soon learned that lying would only get me into more trouble than I was already. Honesty has given me the reputation of…show more content…
Respect is an important value to be taught when growing up. Through the years I have learned that in order to learn anything you must have respect for others. I have learned many valuable lessons from listening to my grandmother. She has told me many of her experiences, which has made me a better person. Having respect for other people has allowed me to be more open-minded and see qualities in people that most would not. I have always listened to what my friends and family has to say. That doesn’t always mean that I agree with them, but it is their opinion, so I respect it. In return I receive respect from them. As people begin to respect me more their trust in me also grows.
Trust is a value that was very hard for me to learn. I was always afraid that someone was going to hurt me one way or another. My mother was always telling me that I should learn to trust others so that they could help me from time to time, but I never could do it. Eventually I finally learned to trust others a few years ago. I have realized that other people can do many things for you if you just trust in them. This helps me in the relationships I have with my friends. Trust doesn’t happen overnight, it takes time. I have learned that trusting certain people is worth the risk, and helps the relationships I have with them.
All values that families instill in their children are important. They are the deciding factors that help a person grow. Values
“Think of your family today and every day after that, don’t let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family.”
The family is the great part of every human life. Every man is incomplete without the family. Family plays a significant role in human life. A family is like a tree; there are many stems in the tree. Same as a man life, there are so many relations in a family such as his parents, his wife, and his children are living together.
Family members share the all things and equal part of all responsibilities within the family. It makes the members triumphal and makes an entire family. In the society, there is much requirement of the best family because the real family makes a good community and good society makes a good country.
Everyone wants the good family, where all family members understand better to each other for anything. Even, At any problem happens with any other family member so everyone should take it granted and support to each other and make a united family.
Every happy man becomes the happier person, and they have not any tension about anything, just because of the family behind a happy man. A happy man will work happily, his behavior with all will better, and he will complete his responsibility towards society and nation when a family will support on happy man.
Importance of family
- Well connection of household members
Household members refer to the various type of relationship which is the link to the household such as, Blood Relation, Marriage relation, Adoption, etc. among this all different members of a family.
- Positive relationship of members
It is vital for the positive family relationship which is considered the real relation. It is the critical factor for the overall development and well-being of a child.
- Healthy family relationship
Healthy household relationship promotes that the right habits of all family members. The first transmission of good habits comes from the parents for their children. At all household the parents are teaches us an excellent practice and particular ways of acting, thinking and feeling. There are also the friends, teachers, playmates and other associates are comparatively temporary influences.
In the every household relationship plays a prominent role in drafting the new generation for life in the community.
- Importance of the old people in family
There is the best reason of the healthy family relationship is our old member of a household. The healthy family relationship is more important for old people. They can feel more comfortable in the family when there is strong bonding among their children and other members.
Advantages of family
- In a family, there is man incomplete without the family because the family makes the complete human being to the person.
- Everyone needs someone close to share all problems and solutions with the family member. And this gap is only fulfilled by the family. No one can better understand our problem without family.
- Similarly, people are living within a family is happier than people who live alone. Because blood can cure your many challenges but a lonely person can’t.
- Every family member will secure from any external conflict because it makes protection for every family members.
- In every family, there are children so smart and more active, and they understand all thing. Family members involve the elders and seniors are guiding to the children for being a smart.
- Love, strength, honesty, confidence are building within a child who brought up under the guidance of elders. It only happens in a family.
- The values of family will impact on a growing child within a society
- Family relationships, the other factors that contribute towards socialization and overall development, are the educational institution, the peer group, the work group and various socializing media.
The family relationship is vital for the human being. Here all people wants and needs of the family because they are incomplete without the family. Consequently, family fulfills all requirement of our life.