Marketing Term Paper
The Top 10 Marketing Term Paper Topics To Consider
Choose a topic that you feel comfortable writing about
If you need to write a marketing term paper then you should pick a topic that you will feel comfortable writing about. If you pick a topic that you don’t know very well or that you simply are not comfortable writing about, then it can have a negative impact on the quality of the work that you produce.
Furthermore, if you are comfortable with what you’re writing about, then it will help the process to flow more naturally, which means you will be less stressed out while doing the work.
Think about the word count and whether your topic is detailed enough to meet it
If you have to write a long paper, then it is worth keeping the work counting mind whilst thinking of a topic. For example, you may think of an excellent topic, but if there’s only enough detail for relatively short essay then you should save this topic for another time, and look for something that is more appropriate for the essay that you have to write.
Understanding the different essay writing styles and how it affects your choice of title
If you have been assigned an essay style already, then this can have a huge choice on your title. Examples of essay styles may include argumentative, analytical, definition, or descriptive essays.
Basically, if you are comparing two different marketing campaigns then a descriptive essay will not be appropriate; whereas, a compare and contrast paper would be ideal.
10 marketing term paper topics that you could use
To help you think of some ideas for your own topic, there are a variety of ideas listed below. It is possible you could write about them as they are, or you could change the words about slightly as well as customising the title so that it is more suited to your style and abilities.
- The most successful marketing campaigns of all time
- Marketing campaigns that backfired
- The role of social media in modern marketing campaigns
- The importance of cultural awareness when it comes to the marketing campaigns of multinational companies
- A comparison of two television advertising campaigns
- Marketing campaigns: Persuasion or manipulation?
- The power of viral marketing campaigns
- The dos and don’ts of successful marketing
- How to create brand loyalty through marketing
- The power of marketing in a homogenous industry
10 Brilliant Marketing Term Paper Ideas to Consider
If you are tasked with writing a marketing research paper, you might be unsure of what topics you should cover. Thankfully you can review the list below of 10 brilliant marketing term paper ideas to consider:
- Explain how New Orleans was marketed as a tourist location following Hurricane Katrina in order to overcome the difficulties the city was facing. You can focus on how the city worked to restore its previously high tourism rates and its economy at the same time.
- Write about consumer behavior and branding by comparing Pepsi to Coke.
- Explain how companies have recently fed into low self esteem in their consumer base in order to encourage them to make purchases, and whether this is something that can be sustained or should be sustained.
- Review how personal debt has been remarketed since the 1980s
- Write about how new price strategies are being developed for independent retailors
- Review how marketization changes during the Millennium Dome.
- Analyze the new trend of organic farmers markets and the unprecedented growth that they have enjoyed over the last few years. Explain what big supermarkets have done to counter the growth of small farmers and what eco-friendly options they have enveloped.
- Review the influence that the country of origin and branding has on consumers.
- Review how the new iPhone was marketed as an iconic brand.
- Write about what impact language has on the identity of a company brand.
You can take any of these topics and change the angle to something like:
- Historical trends for this
- The effectiveness of certain changes in marketing or sales
- How national censuses have made it difficult to market effectively
- Data sets taken from social media
No matter what topic you select, it is imperative that you remain analytical in your draft. You want to stick to the nitty gritty details and facts. You cannot tailor your message well without the newest facts. Do not use outdated data when writing your paper. Facts need to be up to date and as current as possible.
Be a marketer when you write. You need to write professionally but also make statements that you can support. Marketing metrics do change regularly, which can place strain on this process, but you should include some statement about this in your paper so that you are not marked down.
Looking for academic paper writer? Visit: My Paper Writer and get your papers written from scratch.