Porte Verte Essays Tires
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ON WWW.GOODYEAR.COM
THESE TERMS OF SALE (THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE") GOVERN YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED BY THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER COMPANY ("Goodyear") ON THE WWW.GOODYEAR.COM WEBSITE (THE "Website"). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU. THEY ALSO CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
BY CLICKING ON THE "I AGREE BUTTON" OR BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ("YOU" AND/OR "CUSTOMER" HEREIN) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, ACCEPTED, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATIONS. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE EACH TIME YOU MAKE A PURCHASE.
1. Products. Goodyear is authorized to sell the products and/or services offered for sale on the Website. Goodyear may discontinue any product and/or service at any time without notice. The prices advertised on the Website for the products and services do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price.
2. Orders. Orders are not binding upon Goodyear until the installation of products and/or services is complete. Acceptance of Customer's orders shall be communicated to Customer on the Website, and via electronic mail at the address provided by the Customer. Goodyear reserves the right, without prior notification, to cancel the Order, limit the quantity of any item ordered and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
3. Payment. Goodyear accepts valid Goodyear, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. Customer's credit card will be charged in full when Customer's order is processed.
4. Cancellations. Once an order is placed, orders may only be cancelled pursuant to the cancellation process as described on the Website and/or via electronic mail to Customer.
5. Delivery. Goodyear or one of its authorized resellers, as appropriate, will ship Customer's orders to the selected installer location in accordance with Customer's selection of available shipping options when Customer's order is processed on the Website. While Goodyear or the authorized reseller will make every reasonable effort to ship Customer's orders within the selected timeframe, neither Goodyear nor the authorized reseller is responsible or liable for any delay in receiving or completing Customer's order that is caused by an event beyond the Goodyear's reasonable control. Such events may include, but are not limited to, fire, flood, accident, strike, riot, civil commotion, act of God, war or other hostilities, acts or omissions of carriers, transmitters, phone companies, Internet Service Providers or Internet backbone providers or a failure, interruption, or delay of the server or Website caused by an event outside the direct control of the Goodyear, including without limitation, power outages or attacks on the Website such as by persons known as "hackers." Customers may not pick up orders delivered to an installer -- items must be mounted on the vehicle by the installer, or they will be returned.
6. Title to Products. Goodyear or its authorized reseller retains all right, title, and interest in and to the ordered products until the products and/or services have been installed.
7. Shipping Charges. Goodyear does not charge for shipping. Goodyear reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior written notice.
8. Installation. Installation prices as listed on the Website cover most vehicles with standard equipment. Customized vehicles may result in additional installation fees at the point of installation. Additional fees may be required at the point of installation of products to accommodate for customized vehicles or to accommodate for pre-existing vehicle conditions such as severe misalignment, damaged lug bolts, or other conditions that limit the ability to install the products as reasonably anticipated at the point of sale. You have selected products by either indicating your vehicle make, model, and trim or by indicating no make and model at all. Goodyear cannot be held responsible for tires that are improperly sized or rated for your individual vehicle. In the case of incorrect product selection, Customer’s selected installer may refuse to install products for your safety. Re-stocking fees may be applied for product returns in accordance with the Website. In accordance with applicable law, all vehicles manufactured after September 2007 have Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (“TPMS”). Applicable law may require TPMS sensors to be rebuilt and/or re-calibrated at the point of installation of new tires. Goodyear has attempted to include this cost into Customer’s Order, however where for any reason this cost has not been included there may be an additional charge at the installer to service TPMS sensors in accordance with applicable law. Certain states have graduated tire disposal fees. Goodyear has attempted to include these fees into Customer’s Order, however where for any reason those fees have not been included, it may be necessary for the installer to charge additional state mandated disposal fees at time of installation. In the event that the products purchased through this Website include vehicle suspension lowering products, additional suspension items may be necessary to properly align the vehicle after it has been lowered and may result in additional fees at time of installation. Wheel sizing for products purchased on this Website is based on information provided by the Customer and is based on original equipment manufacturer factory specifications. If your vehicle is highly customized and/or has raised or lowered suspension, Goodyear cannot guarantee fitment, and additional fees may be required at the point of installation for safe and proper fit and alignment. Despite Goodyear’s thorough and conscientious control of all data utilized and gathered to perform the services and provide the products through this Website, Goodyear cannot guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the provided information. CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE INSTALLER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS RELATED TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT GOODYEAR HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY AT LAW OR EQUITY FOR ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS RELATED TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
9. Warranties. Goodyear’s standard limited warranties govern all purchases of products and/or services. Those warranties can be found at www.goodyear.com.
10. Return/Refund Policy. Goodyear cannot accept any returns or refunds for any purchase of products and/or services. Customer may cancel an Order at any time prior to installation, pursuant to the procedure outlined on the Website and/or in electronic mail to the Customer. Goodyear does not accept returns for products that have been installed, used, mounted, or driven on.
11. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, GOODYEAR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST OR ANTICIPATED REVENUES OR PROFITS RELATING TO THE SAME), ARISING FROM ANY CLAIM RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THESE TERMS OF SALE, THE CATALOG, PRODUCT(S), SERVICES (INCLUDING INSTALLATION), OR ORDER(S), WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF GOODYEAR EXCEED THE AMOUNT CUSTOMER HAS PAID TO GOODYEAR FOR THE APPLICABLE ORDER OR PRODUCT OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. THE PRICES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any remedy.
12. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Sale are held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms of Sale and the validity of the remainder of these Terms of Sale shall not be affected thereby.
13. Governing Law. These Terms of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio, without regard to Ohio’s choice of law provisions, applicable to contracts made and to be enforced wholly within such state.
14. BINDING ARBITRATION
ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY GOODYEAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR THESE TERMS OF SALE SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION, except that either party may seek interim relief from any state or federal court in the party’s state of residence to protect the party’s intellectual property rights. ARBITRATION WOULD REMOVE YOUR RIGHT TO LITIGATE A CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IN COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS PROVISION CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OF SALE. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its then-current arbitration rules. If any AAA rule conflicts with these Terms of Sale, these Terms of Sale shall control. You can obtain procedures, rules, and fee information from the AAA at www.adr.org or 1-800-778-7879. Any participatory arbitration hearing that you attend shall take place in Summit County, Ohio. Ohio state law will apply during the arbitration. The judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Unless inconsistent with applicable law, each party shall bear the expense of their respective attorneys’, experts’ and witness fees, regardless of which party prevails in the arbitration.
NO CLASS ACTIONS
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER, YOU MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST GOODYEAR IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
15. Waivers and Amendments. The waiver by either Party of any provision of these Terms of Sale on any occasion and upon any particular circumstances shall not operate as a waiver of such provision of these Terms of Sale on any other occasion or upon any other circumstances. These Terms of Sale may be waived or amended only in a writing signed the Parties.
Goodyear Credit Card
Goodyear Credit Card transactions: the terms of the offer and applicable law governs this transaction including increasing APRs and fees.
Motor vehicle repair trade practices are regulated by Alaska statutes 45.45.130 - 45.45.240, administered by the consumer protection section, Alaska department of law.
Section 25-17-202, Colorado revised statutes, requires retailers to collect a $1.50 waste tire recycling development fee on the sale of each new motor vehicle tire.
If applicable, the charge on the invoice for Mississippi Waste Tire Fee is a Reimbursement of the Mississippi Waste Tire Fee.
If applicable, the charge on the invoice for New York Tire Fee is imposed at the sole discretion of the seller.
All parts are new (after-market replacements) unless otherwise specified.
Tire Rebate Details:
†Mail-In Rebate for a Goodyear MasterCard® Prepaid Card valid on purchases between January 1 and March 31, 2018. One Mail-In Rebate for a Prepaid Card per qualifying purchase and per invoice. Limit one (1) rebate form per tire purchase, per envelope. Offers available only at authorized participating U.S. Goodyear Retailers and websites. Offer valid only for U.S. residents who are individual consumers with mailing addresses in the U.S. and U.S. territories. Commercial fleets are not eligible for these rebates. Not valid on previous purchases. Rebates are on a set of four tires. If your vehicle requires six tires, rebates are available on a prorated basis for the two additional tires. The prorated rebate amount, per additional tire, is 25% of the rebate amount listed above. The minimum purchase is a set of four tires and the maximum purchase is six tires per invoice. Purchases made on the Goodyear Credit Card are subject to credit approval. With the purchase of a set of 4 of the following tires: Get an $80 Prepaid Card or $200 with purchase on Goodyear Credit Card of: Assurance WeatherReady. Get an $80 Prepaid Card or $160 with purchase on Goodyear Credit Card of: Assurance ComforTred Touring, Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season, Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar, Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar. Get a $70 Prepaid Card or $140 with purchase on Goodyear Credit Card of: Wrangler Fortitude HT, Wrangler TrailRunner AT. Get a $60 Prepaid Card or $120 with purchase on Goodyear Credit Card of: Eagle Sport All-Season, SP Winter Sport 3D & ROF, SP Winter Sport 4D, ROF & NST, Ultra Grip Ice, Ultra Grip Ice WRT. Get a $50 Prepaid Card or $100 with purchase on Goodyear Credit Card of: Wrangler DuraTrac. Get a $40 Prepaid Card or $80 with purchase on Goodyear Credit Card of: Assurance All-Season, Assurance Fuel Max, Assurancecs Fuel Max, Wrangler SR-A, Fierce Attitude M/T, Winter Maxx & ROF, Winter Maxx 2, Winter Maxx SJ8, Ultra Grip Winter. Get a $20 Prepaid Card or $40 with purchase on Goodyear Credit Card of: Kelly Edge A/S, Kelly Edge HP, Kelly Edge AT, Kelly Safari TSR.
Base portion of rebate offered by Goodyear and increased portion of rebate offered by Citibank, N.A. The Goodyear Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. Completed rebate form must be postmarked or submitted online no later than April 30, 2018. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for Prepaid Card delivery. Goodyear reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Prepaid Card at its discretion. For additional questions, or to check the status of your rebate, you may visit www.GoodyearTireRebates.com or call the Goodyear Rebate Customer Service at 1-844-539-5503 weekdays, 8am to 8pm EST; Saturday 8 am to 1 pm EST. Fraudulent submissions will not be honored and may be prosecuted. Sponsor is not responsible for noncomplying Rebate Submissions or for lost, late, illegible, postage-due or undeliverable mail. Noncomplying Rebate Submissions will not be honored, acknowledged or returned. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law. All decisions made by Goodyear (or its authorized representatives) relating to the validity of any submissions are final and binding. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Retain copies of the materials you submit. Additional terms and conditions apply. Ask participating Retailer for complete details and rebate form.
The MasterCard prepaid card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The MasterCard prepaid card may be used everywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted. Registration, activation, acceptance, or use of this MasterCard prepaid card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Prepaid Card Agreement. Goodyear is not affiliated with MasterCard. MasterCard prepaid cards will not have cash access. Each time you use the MasterCard prepaid card the amount of the transaction will be deducted from the amount of your available balance. The MasterCard prepaid card will be issued in the name on the redemption form only. The MasterCard prepaid card expires after 6 months, subject to applicable law. Terms and conditions apply to the MasterCard prepaid card. Certain fees may apply. See MasterCard prepaid card for details. To check the balance of your MasterCard prepaid card or receive the terms and conditions, visit prepaid.citi.com/goodyearrebates or call 1-800-522-7458.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Service Rebate Details:
§Service Rebate Details: Minimum purchase of $100 required to get $50 rebate on service, including tire installation. Qualifying service purchase must be made on the Goodyear Credit Card. Subject to credit approval. Rebate paid in the form of a Goodyear Prepaid MasterCard® Card. Goodyear is not affiliated with MasterCard. Rebate offers available only at authorized participating U.S. Goodyear Tire & Service Network Retailers including goodyear.com. Offer valid only for U.S. residents who are individual consumers with mailing addresses in the U.S. and U.S. territories. Commercial fleets are not eligible for these rebates. Not valid on previous purchases. Rebate offers valid only on purchases between 2/1/18 – 3/31/18. One Goodyear Prepaid MasterCard® Card per qualifying purchase. Get a $50 Prepaid Card with any service purchase of $100 - $249.99 on the Goodyear Credit Card. Get a $100 Prepaid Card when your total service cost is $250 or more. Service rebate offered by Citibank, N.A. Tire purchase, shop supplies, disposal fees and taxes are excluded from this offer. Cannot be combined with other select Goodyear rebate offers. Additional charge for shop supplies may be added. Special state exceptions: CA and NY – no additional charges for shop supplies apply. Rebate form must be postmarked no later than 4/30/18. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for Prepaid Card delivery. Service rebates are not doubled. No other discounts apply. Goodyear reserves the right to substitute a check of equal value in lieu of a Prepaid Card at its discretion. For additional questions, or to check the status of your rebate, you may visit www.GoodyearTireRebates.com or call the Goodyear Rebate Customer Service at 1-844-539-5503 weekdays, 8am to 8pm EST; Saturday 8 am to 1 pm EST. The Goodyear Credit Card is issued by Citibank, N.A. Fraudulent submissions will not be honored and may be prosecuted. Sponsor is not responsible for noncomplying Rebate Submissions or for lost, late, illegible, postage-due or undeliverable mail. Noncomplying Rebate Submissions will not be honored, acknowledged or returned. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited by law. All decisions made by Goodyear (or its authorized representatives) relating to the validity of any submissions are final and binding. This promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Retain copies of the materials you submit. Additional terms and conditions apply. Ask participating Retailer for complete details and Rebate Form.
This Card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. This card may be used everywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted. Registration, activation, acceptance, or use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Prepaid Card Agreement. Prepaid Cards will not have cash access, expire after 6 months, and other terms, conditions, and fees may apply. Additional terms, conditions, and fees may apply. See Prepaid Card for details. Each time you use the Card the amount of the transaction will be deducted from the amount of your available balance. Card will be issued in the name on the redemption form only. Card valid for 6 months, subject to applicable law. To check the balance of your Card or receive the terms and conditions, visit login.wirecard.com/goodyearrebates or call 1-800-522-7458.
Spring 2018 Tire Sale:
¢Offer expires 3/31/18 at 6:00pm HST. Must purchase on Goodyear.com to get this offer. Discount does not apply to installation, taxes, or fees where applicable. Offer only valid on sets of 4 Goodyear and Dunlop tires. Discount excludes Kelly tires. May be used in combination with Goodyear rebate offer. May not be combined with promotional codes. Limit one redemption per transaction. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Limited quantities, no rainchecks. Offer good or until sold out or through 6:00pm HST 3/31/18. All other standard terms and conditions apply.
© 2018 The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. All rights reserved.
NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. NHRA and the NHRA logos are registered trademarks of the National Hot Rod Association and used with permission. All rights reserved.
© 2016 Hendrick Motorsports, LLC
© 2016 DEJHoldings, LLC
Рана была небольшой, скорее похожей на глубокую царапину. Он заправил рубашку в брюки и оглянулся. Позади уже закрывались двери. Беккер понял, что, если его преследователь находится внутри, он в западне. В Севильском соборе единственный вход одновременно является выходом.