Pro Rh Bill Essays For Scholarships
Generative Health Bill or besides known as “RH Bill” . purposes to command the population in the Philippines. It promotes household planning methods which are safe and lawfully allowable. It allows the people to utilize preventives to forestall unwanted gestations and abortion. Furthermore. it assures an enabling environment where adult females and twosomes have the freedom of informed pick on the manner of household be aftering they want to follow based on their demands. personal strong beliefs and spiritual beliefs. This measure besides promotes human development. This is made to turn to the overpopulation of our state.
The chief intent of Reproductive Health Bill or RH Bill is to supply household be aftering particularly to the hapless households and safe preventives to the people. It besides helps forestall overpopulation which causes dearth and poorness in our state Philippines. Furthermore. it helps forestall the abortion in the society. The authorities is in favour of the measure while the Roman Catholic Church is non. because they said that the measure is a hinderance to the life given by the Almighty God and they are against this measure. because it prevents the production of life which is against the jurisprudence of God and harmonizing to them. they merely prevent life which God has given us.
For me I’m pro in this RH BILL. because it can command the population and it is one of the most of import benefits of RH Bill. and the advantages of this measure is it allows the economic system to command its turning population and favours the rights of adult females. It besides provides household be aftering to all households in a society and preventives to forestall unwanted gestations and abortion. Furthermore it besides promotes information on and entree to both natural and modern household planning methods. Now the authorities can command it. because our President Benigno Simeon Cojuangco Aquino III or besides known as Noynoy Aquino or Pnoy has signed into jurisprudence Republic Act No. 10354 or the “Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act of 2012” into jurisprudence last December 21. 2012. As a pupil. yes it is advantageous. it could command the turning population of our economic system. because our state today is now considered as one of the most populated state. There would be less consequence of adolescents acquiring pregnant and besides to avoid abortion.
It could assist a batch of households in a society and lessen poorness. I think there’s nil incorrect with this in implementing RH Bill. because it controls our population and it doesn’t kill life. In fact. it could supply plans to give people a better life and RH Bill aims to accomplish the undermentioned primary aims. foremost. it will assist give parents the chance to exert their right to freely and responsibly be after the figure and spacing of their kids. 2nd it will better maternal. newborn and child mortality. the measure is chiefly a wellness step. 3rd. it would give adult females more chances to complete their instruction and procure productive work by liberating them from unremitting gestations. 4th. it will cut down the poorness and achieve sustainable human development. fifth. RH Bill will most decidedly assist lower the incidence of abortion by forestalling unplanned. mistimed and unwanted gestations which are the 1s normally terminated. 6th. publicity of generative wellness is cost effectual. it is much less expensive than the mega undertakings of authorities but has more donees.
Consequently. the RH Bill seeks to supply the enabling environment for twosomes and persons to bask the basic right to make up one’s mind freely and responsibly the figure of spacing of their kids and to hold a batch of information. instruction. and entree to safe. effectual. low-cost. and acceptable methods of household planning of their pick. REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL / RH BILL ( ANTI )
Why I’m against RH Bill? It condones negligent parents by stating: “Parents are irresponsible. Who else will learn the kids on sex? The Government needs to step in. ” It breaks the natural jurisprudence. when an egg and sperm cell unite life starts they say it’s merely blood there is no life yet until the foetus formed in its 1st trimester. they’re wrong we all starts from that blood how can they state there is no life. how can a blood have no life yet inside the life homo. The solution in this affair is to improved entree to basic wellness attention. nutrition. medical specialties and engineering are the extra agencies by which maternal mortality and morbidity can be reduced and eliminated. The pro-RH are “not aware” of the abortifacient nature of prophylactic pills.
“In my sentiment. they are non aborticides. ” Now medicine has become a affair of sentiment. Add to that the sentiment on where life begins. They will ever understate the obvious connexion of contraceptive method and abortion as if they are two different protagonisms in the existent pro-life base. They will non reply the inquiry of Plan B if contraceptive method fails. We must protect the existent kernel of the adult female. her womb. by maintaining the unsafe pills from destructing it. The authorization of the RH measure to increase obstetric attention and skilled birth attenders. is non emphasized in this measure. The causes of maternal mortality and morbidity are limited: bleeding. infection. obstructed labour and hypertensive upsets. These causes can be significantly addressed through investing in skilled birth attenders. and proviso of wellness instruction for adult females and households. Contraceptives can do malignant neoplastic disease and other wellness jobs.
Overpopulation is non the job. The jobs are authorities corruptness and the unequal distribution of wealth and resources. Contraceptives are non ever dependable and effectual in forestalling construct. they can neglect and such failures can take to abortion determinations. The handiness of preventives can promote hazardous and irresponsible sexual behaviour. particularly among the young person. This attendant prophylactic outlook reduces gender to its physical constituent. Fosters sexual promiscuousness. and can sabotage matrimonies. Yes. we can assist the hapless all we want. But we can non be charitable by acquiring money from other people through revenue enhancements and by holding the concern. wellness and instruction sectors under province control in the name of assisting the marginalised sector of the society. If the authorities is truly sincere in assisting controling out poorness. it must work its ways on how to increase the mean household income every Filipinos. alternatively. and non in blowing our revenue enhancements to purchase rubbers and preventives! Why the authorities can’t focal point in supplying occupations for its people?
Increase investors’ trust? And increase its fight in the universe market? My point is without RH Bill. we still have the pick! But with the transition of this measure. it will modulate our freedom far from protecting it! The jurisprudence will coerce every employer including physicians and wellness workers to give rubbers and preventives! The jurisprudence will punish those who will non follow! They will penalize every person who will prosecute in disinformation about this measure! Sexual activity instruction will be included in the academic course of study of our pupils at really immature age! Our revenue enhancements and monetary values of trade goods will increase because they will give free rubbers and preventives to people without consideration if receivers will utilize these! RH Bill violates our freedom of address and Religion. It is unconstitutional. All of these are grounds why this measure is stupid and evil.
Need Essay Sample?
We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $12.90/page
I used to support the RH Bill. I no longer do. By the end of this document, neither would you. I have not supported the RH Bill since I attended a lecture in Megamall about the truth behind it. That lecture truly enlightened me. My only hope is that this holy light of enlightenment passes through your monitor screen, into your optical nerves, and into your heart so it can touch your soul (because the soul is in the heart). My intent here is not to antagonize Pro-RH people, but to enlighten – so listen up, you narrow-minded morons. Open your minds to the real truth…
The RH Bill will put Filipinos at risk of extinction, because, at its very core, the RH Bill is an extension of a secret, global conspiracy – a western attempt – to implement principles of eugenics on unsuspecting, inferior populations in order to exclude them from the human evolutionary process, at the end of which would, at the apex, summon forth THE MASTER RACE. Anyone who failed to see this after the lecture is ignorant. I advise him or her to do his or her research, better yet, do some soul-searching to discover the real truth, because the truth is in our hearts, we just have to listen to it.
Initially, my layman’s interpretation of the RH Bill led me to think that it was just a bill meant to help educate the uninformed about ways to prevent them from fornicating their way to a very bad financial situation. My ignorant mind devised 10 simple points as to why the RH Bill was right.
1. The minimum wage – the lowest an employer can pay an employee – of a non-agricultural Filipino worker is P404.
2. If there were 20 working days in a month (because most people don’t work on the weekend), the average minimum-wage-earning Filipino would earn around P8,000 a month.
3. Let’s call that person, Joey. If Joey, like other human beings, ate food on a regular basis, he will spend around P70/day on food (and that’s a very, very conservative assumption). There are 30 days in a month, so I guess, that would amount to P2,100 a month.
4. But if Joey had a wife that he loved, he might want to feed her too. Feeding her would cost another P2,100 a month.
5. P8,000 – P4,200 = P3,800
6. If Joey and his wife rented a home, or used electricity and bathed from time to time, the amount left from Joey’s salary would be significantly reduced. Let’s say their utility bills and rent amounted to P1800.
7. P3,800 – P1800 = P2,000
8. P2,000 is a lot of money, but I don’t think Joey and his wife should have more than 3 children, right? I mean, I don’t have children, but just by looking at one, I can safely assume that they cost more than P1,000/month. Babies need milk, diapers, toys, immunity injections, baby medicine…
9. From this I deduced that babies cost money. If babies cost money, I theorized that having more babies would cost more money. And from this data, I observed that a person who spent a lot of money on children, but didn’t earn a lot of money, would soon be broke and unable to provide for both himself and his children. Another word for this broke situation is poverty.
10. I theorized that a person can avoid being poor by making less babies. So, I thought that steps should be taken to inform people about this very little known fact. I also thought that the government should make contraceptives accessible so that people who don’t earn a lot can properly manage the little resources that they have. That’s why I supported the RH Bill.
But now I know that I was wrong. And here are some of the reasons why I know that. By the way, before I continue, I must say that this is the truth, guys. In fact, it’s more than the truth. It’s the Catholic truth, which means that it’s truer and more true than the regular truth.
I know that the issue of the RH Bill is not a religious issue, but make sure you pay attention if you want your soul to be saved. Here are some of the things I learned from the lecture I learned:
“The RH Bill is wrong because it assumes that the Philippines is overpopulated.”
I agree. I, myself, have observed that the Philippine is NOT overpopulated. In fact, if you use your common sense and think about it, you will realize a few things:
1. We are not overpopulated! Look at the mountains, the jungles, the caves and the ocean floor. There are no people there!
2. If we were really overpopulated, we would have trouble travelling. But if you go to EDSA, there’s no traffic. When you ride the MRT, it’s not packed with people.
3. Students in public schools are well educated because the teacher to student ratio is very low. In fact, because of our low population the government can basically guarantee that all public school students are provided books, notebooks and other school supplies.
“The RH Bill is wrong because it assumes that contraceptives are good for mankind and women.”
1. I agree, the RH Bill is not good for women because it might draw a woman away from her one, true, universal purpose – the uninterrupted production of healthy babies.
2. Furthermore, the role of women in society and the universe is to make babies. That’s why God made women. That’s their sole purpose in life. They’re not good for anything else. Ever wonder why there are no women in the clergy? Because they’re not good enough.
3. Contraceptives would allow women to enjoy the benefits of physical intimacy while maintaining a successful and productive career, if she so chooses. That is so wrong. Only men should be able to enjoy that privilege.
4. Women should get pregnant every single time they have sex and only immoral women enjoy sex without the possibility of conception. In fact, a better alternative would be for women, in general, to follow the example made by Mother Mary – to learn how to conceive without having sex.
“The RH bill will put Filipinos at risk of extinction!”
1. I agree. If we pass the RH bill, we will become extinct, like dinosaurs. The dinosaurs are all dead. If we don’t want to be extinct, we should not pass the RH Bill. I mean, do you really want to be a dinosaur?
2. In my opinion, it wouldn’t even be far-fetched to speculate that the most probable reason the dinosaurs became extinct was because they used contraceptives.
3. Population decline is just bad for nations. Just look at the countries which have a declining population – Italy, Japan and Singapore. They’re in such a bad shape. The Philippines obviously has a better economy and has a higher literacy rate than these countries. In fact, many Italians, Japanese, and Singaporeans go to the Philippines for work. That only goes to show that a decline in population is bad for the economy.
“Our population is our biggest asset!”
1. In my opinion, people should make as many babies as they can because the population is not a problem. In fact, the more babies a person has, the more assets he has. Forget real estate properties, stock investments, or Jollibee franchises. The real secret to increased wealth is babies.
2. If you have 15 babies, you’re practically wealthy because babies are assets:
2.1 If you need money, you can sell them.
2.2 If you can keep them alive until they can walk, they can one day beg for money in the streets – they’re going to have to anyway because there’s no way in hell you’ll be able to provide for all of them on your own.
3. If ever a person is not able to feed the 15 babies he made, it’s the governments fault, because it’s the governments sole responsibility to make sure that every Filipino baby is fed.
4. The best way a person can contribute to his country is to contribute to its population.
“The RH Bill is wrong because it assumes that reproductive education and contraceptives will effectively reduce cases of abortion.”
1. Reproductive/contraceptive education will have no effect on the number of abortion cases. In my opinion, these abortion cases will not lessen because women will continue to have abortions regardless of whether they are pregnant or not.
2. Abortions cannot be prevented. It’s just something that women naturally do. Like shopping, for example.
“The RH Bill is wrong because it will make people participate in extra-marital and pre-marital sex.”
1. By approving the RH Bill, we as a nation, are practically encouraging our people to engage in immoral activities.
2. We must protect our moral values and reject the RH Bill. Because, currently, not a single Filipino engages in pre-marital sex or extra-marital sex. As soon as this bill is approved, Filipino people will run the streets naked and start a national orgy!
3. The root cause of extra-marital and pre-marital sex is one’s exposure to contraceptives. There is just something in contraceptives that people find very arousing.
4. In Western countries, men lure strange women into bed by showing them condoms.
5. If we ban condoms, absolutely no one would engage in pre-marital or extra-marital sex.
“The RH Bill is wrong because it assumes that parents don’t teach their children about sex.”
1. The truth is that parents talk to their children about sex all the time. It’s so not awkward. The dad usually tells his children how he takes off all his clothes, does a sexy Tiger growl and makes sweet, sweet music with their mother’s body.
2. Also, a father usually advises his daughter that if she’s going to have sex with her boyfriend, she should use a condom. Sometimes the father even drives the daughter to the boyfriend’s house and waits for the couple to finish.
3. Filipino daughters don’t have sex without the father’s permission. Unwanted pregnancies or teen pregnancies never happen to Filipino girls. That’s why we do not need the RH Bill.
“The RH Bill is a conspiracy.”
1. It’s lies, all lies!
“The RH Bill is wrong because the priest said so, and priests are never wrong.”
The biggest reason why we should not pass the RH Bill is because the priests told us that we shouldn’t. As anyone should know, priests, men of the clergy, should be the authority on sexual and reproductive matters because they have the most knowledge and experience with sex and reproduction. They are true sexperts – legendary masters of erotic affairs. If you are a real Catholic, you would do everything they say, because they’re always right.